Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 033 | February 02, 2009 | BMW Q5.T

Day 033 | February 02, 2009 | BMW Q5.T

Camera : Nikon D60
Lenses : AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
ISO : 100
Exposure Program : Aperture Priority
F-number : f/20
Shutter Speed : 1/10 s
Focal Length : 48 mm
Software : Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0

Photographer's Comments
This photo is inspired by one of the challenge that is being held in Digital Photography Review Website. The title of the challenge is called 'I want to ride my bicycle'. Since I don't own a bicycle, I decided to go for a scale model of the BMW Q5.T. This is a 1:12 Die Cast Scale Model of the actual bicycle. Comments on how to improve this photo, composition wise or post processing is highly appreciated.

4 comments:

Unknown February 3, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

hey Mr Sharma,
You have fantastic skills with photography. I love the black and white, and hoping to take more black and white photos in future. I am an amature photographer.
Just wondering about your project, is it an assignment?
Again, your photos are beautiful!
Chee Hung

Sharma D. Pillai February 3, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

Hi Chee Hung,
Thnax for dropping by...
It is not an assignment or anything.. just that I am slowly learning to use my camera and I decided to do a photoblog to gather feedback from other photographers out there on how to improve on my image.

Thanx for the comments, and I hope to do more B&W conversions in the future.

Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

Nice one! I thought it was a real bike! LOL! Keep up the good work :)

Sharma D. Pillai February 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

Hi Anon,
Glad you liked it.. thanx for dropping by

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

About This Blog

My first attempt at doing a 365 photo gallery. Will try to take a photo a day and post it here. Comments and feedback are most appreciated.

Followers

Member of

Member of

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP