Monday, October 5, 2009

Apologies

I would like to apologize to visitors of this blog for the long absence. It is not that I have not been taking any photo, but I just couldn't find the time to update this blog. A lot has been happening and I apologize for neglecting this blog.

Anyway, moving forward, I will be updating this blog soon. I have a lot of photos to share, but the commitment that I made to post one photo a day has been broken. I will try to back date as much as possible, and include so photos that I have take recently.

In the mean time, please feel free to drop by my flickr account. Do add me as a contact as I do update the flickr account periodically. Click on the link below to view my flickr profile.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

About This Blog

My first attempt at doing a 365 photo gallery. Will try to take a photo a day and post it here. Comments and feedback are most appreciated.

Followers

Member of

Member of

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP